Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 557

Thread: Yomi's Elixir topic... LFB Art!

  1. #201
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'ms ooooooooooo happy that *SPOILERS!!!*
    _
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -


    That gay Tabris died XD

  2. #202
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    I'ms ooooooooooo happy that *SPOILERS!!!*
    _
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -


    That gay Tabris died XD
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ...I am hoping that you aren't talking about my Kowaru-kun... -o-#

  3. #203
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course I am!

  4. #204
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    Of course I am!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *growls and gets ready to pounce on Xel*
    Mitsu: BAKA! Kowaru-kun is more of man then you'll ever be! Don't you dare praise the fact that he was killed! &gt;=O

  5. #205
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Pfft... best thing Ikari Wimpi ever did was kill that fag!

  6. #206
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *takes out her metal mallet and smacks Xel into the last millenium*
    Mitsu: Baka... *growls*
    Mitsu: Well, I happen to love Kowaru so do me a favor and please keep those thoughts to yourself...

  7. #207
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn spoilers, I tried not to read it, but you made it too easy to glance over. And you got it there twice! *Hits both with a frying pan.... from PSO*

  8. #208
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *brings back Shin Seiki Ranma* Cool! They preserved Takahashi-sama's brain in the future! XD

    Sorry OCB ^^;;

    NIce picture, but I still hate Tabris' guts, not because he's gayh, but because I don't like hsi personality (Same w/most of NGE cast outside of Misato and Yui)

  9. #209
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, gomen nasai, OCB. ^^;

    Thanks Xel...but still I hate it when people insult Kaworu-kun. Please don't do it, okay? (^^);

  10. #210
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    o_o ill make a note not to insult him but i dont know anything about him so i guess hes ok with me ^^;;

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •